Sunday, February 16, 2014

Event Beauty Night Out & Hair Style Competition at Doperdoll (EN & RO)

No comments :
 

Hello everybody!


This post is going to be a short one, I have wonderful news that I cannot just keep them to myself and I want to share them with all of you, my dear readers. On the 21st of February I am going to participate at my first event as a blogger here in Miami. I cannot believe it! I am beyond exited and nervous as well. 
I will keep you posted and I can't wait to share impression with you about this event.

Yours,
Rally!


Events


Bună tuturor!


Postarea de astăzi va fi una scurtă, am o veste minunată pe care nu o pot ține doar pentru mine și vreau să o împărtășesc cu voi, dragii mei cititori. Pe data de 21 Februarie voi participa la primul meu eveniment în calitate de blogger aici în Miami. Încă nu îmi vine să cred! Sunt foarte entuziasmată și emoționată în același timp.
Vă voi ține la curent și de abia aștept să vă povestesc cum a fost.

A voastră,
Rally!




No comments :

Post a Comment

recent posts